Stillingfleet Methodist Church
The Green, Stillingfleet, York, YO19 6SG
- Feb 25th, 9:30 am - Mr No Service
- Feb 25th, 4:30 pm - Rev'd J Skitt (Holy Communion)
- Mar 4th, 9:30 am - Rev'd Julia Skitt (United Service Anglican)
- Mar 4th, 4:30 pm - Mr Peter Halls
- Mar 11th, 9:30 am - Mr No Service
- Mar 11th, 4:30 pm - Rev'd Julia Skitt
- Mar 18th, 9:30 am - Mr No Service
- Mar 18th, 4:30 pm - Rev'd Julia Skitt / Rev'd Richard Kirkman (Holy Communion / United Service Methodist)
Worship times 6.30pm each Sunday. As an LEP church with St Helens Anglican monthly service at Parish church alternately led by Methodist and Anglican.
Wesley Guild weekly October to March. Monthly social get together April to September.
Methodist in Stillingfleet
First class was formed in 1769 and in 1819 the chapel was built, at the cost of £140 and £1 for fittings. About 1900 the Sunday School was started.