- About us
- Our Churches
- Who's who?
- Photo Galleries
- Contact us
Acomb Assistant Caretaker Wanted
York Circuit Webteam: 19th April 2018
Assistant Church Caretaker
10 hours per week, permanent contract
- To join and support the exciting team ministry at Acomb Methodist and being a welcoming presence.
- Setup and prepare rooms for those using the premises.
- Perform a regular weekly and annual cleaning routine.
- Maintain stocks of cleaning materials and consumables.
- Change lightbulbs and undertake simple maintenance.
- Working with the Caretaker coordinate with the property team for larger maintenance issues.
- Complete maintenance logbook and communicate property issues.
Starting Salary: £8.75 per hour
Download an application pack from www.yorkmethodist.org.uk or contact Rev Andy Lindley 01904 784545 email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018
Date for interviews: 1:00-4:00pm Wednesday 16th May 2018
This year's Circuit Celebration will be taking place at Manor school on Saturday 14th July, from 2pm- 5.30pm. We'll be taking up the theme of Jonah from...