District Youth Administrator Wanted
York Circuit Webteam: 26th February 2018
The Methodist Church Yorkshire North and East District is seeking to appoint a
District Youth Administrator
7 hours per week, permanent contract
- To work with the District Youth team in promoting, administering and delivering its youth programmes.
- To facilitate the recruitment process, training day and weekend and general logistics associated with the youth team's activities.
- To maintain financial records, oversee budgets, purchase resources, food and equipment for weekends.
- To coordinate communications between the team, young people and the various elements of the church, as appropriate.
- To maintain health and safety records and other legal obligations.
- To join an exciting team in continuing to develop youth ministry in churches and circuits across the district.
Starting Salary: £9.78 per hour
Download an application pack from this page or contact Ms Sian Henderson 01904 786275 email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Saturday 17th March 2018
Date for interviews: Saturday 24th March 2018
This year's Circuit Celebration will be taking place at Manor school on Saturday 14th July, from 2pm- 5.30pm. We'll be taking up the theme of Jonah from...