District Youth Administrator Wanted
York Circuit Webteam: 26th February 2018
The Methodist Church Yorkshire North and East District is seeking to appoint a
District Youth Administrator
7 hours per week, permanent contract
- To work with the District Youth team in promoting, administering and delivering its youth programmes.
- To facilitate the recruitment process, training day and weekend and general logistics associated with the youth team's activities.
- To maintain financial records, oversee budgets, purchase resources, food and equipment for weekends.
- To coordinate communications between the team, young people and the various elements of the church, as appropriate.
- To maintain health and safety records and other legal obligations.
- To join an exciting team in continuing to develop youth ministry in churches and circuits across the district.
Starting Salary: £9.78 per hour
Download an application pack from this page or contact Ms Sian Henderson 01904 786275 email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Saturday 17th March 2018
Date for interviews: Saturday 24th March 2018
The Methodist church has launched a resource available through their website on Death and Dying. Our own superintendent minister, Revd Keith Albans, was one of the contributors to this helpful set of resources on preparing for...
Prayer and fastingEarlier this year the Methodist Conference called on the Methodist people to dedicate a day of prayer and fasting for the church and our communities. Our Circuit has recommended that churches should look to...