York Circuit of the Methodist Church is seeking to appoint a
CIRCUIT PASTORAL MISSIONER
40 hours per week, initial 1 year contact
- To promote and deliver excellent pastoral care within a given section of the York Circuit, both among and beyond members of the Methodist Church.
- To offer pastoral visitation, with an emphasis on a ministry of prayer and nurturing in the Christian faith.
- To develop the role of lay participation in pastoral care through training and enabling others.
- To share in the leading of worship, within the given section.
- To join and support an exciting team ministry in the York Circuit.
Starting Salary: £18,510-£18,960 per year
Download an application pack from this page or contact Lois Cross, Circuit Administrator: 01904 499661 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Friday 10th Feb 2017
Date for interviews: Saturday 18th Feb 2017