- Apr 30th, 2:30 pm - Rev'd Julia Skitt
- May 7th, 2:30 pm - Rev'd Ian Hill
- May 14th, 9:15 am - Rev'd Julia Skitt (Prayer & Reflection)
- May 14th, 2:30 pm - Rev'd Julia Skitt
- May 21st, 6:30 pm - Rev'd United Service Anglican
Our services are at 2.30 in the afternoon. Once a month we share worship with Holy Trinity Parish Church, either at our chapel or the church. On the first Sunday of the month, we hold a "Village Praise Service". The normal services are generally traditional in nature, though we do like a good sing!
The chapel was built in 1880 and is still basically the same as when it was built, with pews and pulpit, although we now use an electric organ which replaced the harmonium — powered by a vacuum cleaner in it's later years!