York Methodist Circuit is seeking to appoint a
15 hours per week
To work with the minister and other lay workers and volunteers to
- Oversee, partake in and develop, pastoral care at Acomb Methodist church, both among and beyond its members.
- With the necessary support or training, lead worship for small groups, and the gathered congregation.
- Being part of and encouraging a visible Christian presence in our community, including church activities.
- To work with partners, as we serve the community and fulfill our mission.
- To develop and expand opportunities for spiritual growth, rhythms of prayer and a retreat provision centred on the church community garden.
Starting Salary: £10.55-13.71 per hour.
Download an application pack from this page.